Michigan’s Stulberg Worldwide String Competitors is open to gamers of all string devices. All of the opponents have been underneath the age of 19 at first of 2022.
The twelve gamers who’ve been chosen for the semifinals are as follows:
- Daniel Bae, 19 (violin), United States
- Jizheng Fang, 17 (cello), Canada
- Jacques Forestier, 17 (violin), Canada and United States
- Vincent Garcia-Hettinger, 16 (cello), United States
- Romain-Olivier Grey, 18 (cello), United States
- Emily Hauer, 20 (violin), United States
- Angeline Kiang, 17 (cello), United States
- Sidney Lee, 18 (viola), United States
- Shengyu Meng, 19 (cello), China
- Jinan Laurentia Woo, 14 (violin), South Korea
- Lauren Yoon, 13 (violin), United States
- Davis You, 20 (cello), United States
Within the semifinals, the gamers might be required to carry out solo Bach, in addition to a minimum of one motion from an ordinary concerto. The semifinals will happen on Friday, Might 20, and Saturday, Might 21, 2022, with six gamers advancing to the finals.
First Prize is value $6,000, and the winner can even obtain solo appearances with the Kalamazoo Symphony Orchestra and the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra.
In 2022, the competitors’s jury is made up of cellist Amit Peled, violist Atar Arad, and violinist Simin Ganatra.