5 totally different labels inside Common Music Group are releasing 30 new tracks and 10 new EPS in honor of World Sleep Day.
The musicians have created 30 new compositions in complete, geared toward serving to present a serene surroundings conducive to a restful evening’s sleep.
Composers included within the challenge embody however should not restricted to American composer and pianist Chad Lawson, Australian pianist and composer Sophie Hutchings, American composer and Music Director of the Louisville Orchestra Teddy Abrams, and Grammy and Academy Award-nominated composer Stephan Moccio.
Newcomers to the World Sleep Day playlist embody piano virtuoso Gina Alice, Texas duo Balmorhea, and ASCAP award-winning and BAFTA-nominated composer Tom Salta.
You may hearken to the music right here.
A full listing of EPs contains:
- Balmorhea – Solanales (Deutsche Grammophon)
- Chad Lawson – You Lastly Knew (Slowed Remixes) (Decca Information US)
- Gina Alice – Below The Stars (UMG China)
- Luke Howard – A Dangerous Dream That Will Cross Away (Mercury KX)
- Ola Gjeilo – Planets (Decca Classics)
- Peter Gregson – Mirror, Pause, Breathe (Deutsche Grammophon)
- Sophie Hutchings – Pure Creativeness (Mercury KX)
- Stephan Moccio – The Night time Suite (Decca Information)
- Teddy Abrams – Area Variations (Decca Information US)
- Tom Salta – The Sleep Challenge (Decca Information US)